This always happens when I finish reading Perks of Being a Wallflower. But I have a huge undertaking of reading. Check it.
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Because I am immersed in both the BBC version of “Sherlock” and “Elementary”)
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald (for rereading before the movie comes out)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Because I need to cope with current/ upcoming feels)
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (Because one: I love Hugo’s work and two: I am ashamed that I have heard music from the musical and never even read or seen the entire thing. And of course to read before seeing it in theaters. I like doing my research lol)
- Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut (I’ve been meaning to read this book and it’s been sitting in my library shelf for a year. It must be read immediately!)
Thank goodness that I work at Barnes and Noble and I got a Nook for my birthday or else I would never be able to afford my reading stints.
I’m so excited :)